At PureSphera, we pick up and recycle refrigeration and air conditioning equipment to destroy the harmful gases it contains. Our mission is to develop technological solutions to reduce greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions.
Our company therefore operates in the waste materials recovery sector to battle climate change. We also participate in energy efficiency programs.
We define ourselves by what we have accomplished, but even more by everything we still must achieve.
PureSphera’s identity reflects our commitment to the environment and battling global warming. Each day, we take actions that have a significant impact on air quality. We help reduce emissions of atmospheric pollutants.
Increased GHG in the atmosphere is causing climate change.
Collectively, our actions and decisions have brought us to this juncture. We have an opportunity to reconsider our methods and help build a better future. At PureSphera, we help our customers and partners become part of the solution. We believe our actions will create a snowball effect of positive change that will inspire others to join our initiative.
- Prix Initiative eco responsable - Chambre de commerce et d'industrie du Coeur-du-Québec
- Pierre Dansereau Distinction (Réseau Environnement) for its remarkable contribution to reduce GHG
- Innovation Award - Verte (Association pour le développement de la recherche et de l’innovation au Québec – ADRIQ)
- Innovation Award - Procédé (Association pour le développement de la recherche et de l’innovation au Québec – ADRIQ)
- Bell Excellence Prize (Institut Armand-Frappier INRS), Environment
- Phénix de l’environnement (Quebec Ministry of the Environment – MDDELCC), Fight against climate change
2010 and 2011
- Regional Bronze, Small Business Prize (National Bank)
- Pierre Dansereau Distinction (Réseau Environnement) for its remarkable contribution to improving knowledge and sound management of infrastructures in the domain of air and climate change
- Envirolys “Enterprise of the Year” (CETEQ), hazardous waste management
- Green Heart (EnviroCompétences), engagement towards human resources
- Jean Shoiry named Ambassador (Faculty of Engineering) of University of Sherbrooke